Justin, a seasoned mental health and addiction specialist, has been dedicated to the field of treatment and recovery since 2015. Holding a bachelor’s degree in psychology and a master’s in clinical mental health counseling from South University, Royal Palm Beach, FL, Justin is credentialed as both a Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor (LCMHC) and a Licensed Clinical Addiction Specialist (LCAS).
Throughout his career, Justin has gained hands-on experience in various roles, including psychiatric acute stabilization, psychiatric partial hospitalization, and both in-patient and out-patient substance use treatments. His extensive background not only covers clinical counseling but also spans program development and organizational leadership. Before joining New Waters, he played a pivotal role as the Clinical Director at Gupta Psychiatry and Wellness in Raleigh, NC, a renowned substance abuse partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient program.
A firm believer in the power of quality clinical programming, Justin understands its direct correlation with an individual’s journey to sustained sobriety. He has been instrumental in the development, operation, and leadership of several substance abuse treatment programs. With a compassionate approach, he is committed to assisting individuals and families in their battle against substance use disorders, guiding them towards a life free from the shackles of addiction.
– Over 10 years of experience in the field of mental health and substance use treatment.
– Helped countless patients find a path to recovery as the Clinical Director of Gupta Psychiatry and Wellness.
– Justin is a licensed therapist practiced in guiding individuals to develop the coping mechanisms and strategies essential to address their challenges.
– Master of Arts (M.A.), Clinical Mental Health Counseling from South University (2014)
– Licensed Clinical Addiction Specialist (LCAS)
– Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor (LCMHC)
At New Waters Recovery, we take your health and wellness seriously. We have a thorough process in place to ensure the integrity of information that is displayed on our website. All content published to our site undergoes a rigorous medical review by a doctorate level clinician to ensure medical accuracy. Read More About Our Process
3810 Bland Rd.Raleigh, NC 27609
Admissions: (919) 670-8119Main Line: (919) 900-8590Fax: 919-900-8613
Monday — Friday6:30am — 11pm
Saturday — Sunday7am — 11pm